Dear community members,
We’re thrilled to invite you to our next Camunda Meetup October 12th, 2021 at 5PM which will be presented live on Zoom.
Our featured speakers, Bas Bergevoet, System Architect, and Patrick Bonne, Software and Test Architect, both of Philips Research, will be addressing the challenge of configurable clinical pathways and protocols in the healthcare industry.
During this presentation, they will be unveiling a research prototype based on BPMN, DMN, and CMMN that supports and guides medical personnel through the complex protocols in order to improve patient outcomes. You’ll also hear key findings, challenges, and opportunities discovered in the process of designing this prototype.
The prototype software solution you’ll see is a combination of best practices from Philips, open source and commercial off-the-shelf solutions, efforts from standardization bodies like OMG Group and HL7, as well as sources from academia.
During their presentation, our speakers will answer many questions about their development process, including:
– What standards are best suitable for these protocols?
– How best can you cross between OMG and HL7 Domains?
– What can workflow engines like Camunda do to support these efforts?
– How do you establish a collaboration in an open source community?
As always, this will be a forum for open discussion so we encourage you to be ready to ask plenty of questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
04.50pm – Welcome (feel free to BYOB)
05.00pm – Introduction and Icebreaker
05.10pm – Configurable clinical pathways/protocols (Bas Bergevoet and Patrick Bonné, Philips Research, EInhoven, The Netherlands)
05.45pm – Q&A
06.00pm – Updates from Camunda
06.15pm – Closing Session
The virtual event will be held via Zoom. All registered participants will receive a Zoom invitation some time before the event.
Online Meetup Etiquette:
• Please mute yourself upon entry
• Put your questions in the chat or unmute yourself and ask at the end of the presentation
• We kindly ask you to turn your video on, so you can see all other community folks, which will make it more interactive
Hosted by Camunda (www.camunda.com) and MINAUTICS (www.mi-nautics.com)
If you would like to speak at one of our next events, please let us know!