Unser BPM Schulungs-, Trainings- und Seminar-Angebot
CBPA® bzw. CBPP® – preparation course (in English)
With the internationally recognized title of Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP®), as an experienced process manager, you show that, in addition to several years of professional experience, you also have comprehensive knowledge and skills in process management. This seminar prepares you optimally for the CBPP® or CBPA® certification exam of the Association of BPM Professionals (ABPMP®). Show that you have far-reaching methods and tools in process management: from process representation and process improvement to strategic and technological orientation.
The certification is based on the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge CBOK® Guide Version 4.0, which we translated into German and is officially available as a German-language version of the CBOK. Anyway, this course will be held in English (German prep courses can be found here).
„Course content fully aligns with the BPM CBOK®“
BPM professionals demonstrate their skills with an ABPMP certificate.
With this training you prepare yourself intensively and purposefully for the exam and deal intensively with the exam-relevant content. All nine fields of knowledge of the BPM CBOK® V 4.0 are taught in the course.
Our seminar is suitable for:
- Experienced process managers with relevant work experience in process management pursuing CBPP® certification
- Alternatively: career starters or newcomers to the field of process management who are aiming for CBPA® certification.
The seminar is a pure exam preparation for the CBPP®. or CBPA® certificate. The underlying book BPM CBOK® 4.0 (ISBN 9798782633141) is not included in the seminar fee and must be purchased separately as a workbook. We recommend going through the book in advance.
The seminar comprises approx. 16 teaching units.
- Business process management
- Business process modeling
- Process analysis
- Process design
- Process performance measurement
- Technology and transformation
- Building a process-oriented organization and culture
- Enterpreise process management
- Exam scenario and mock exam
The contents are firmly anchored in the participants by implementing different pedagogical concepts. In addition to slide presentations, there are also numerous exercises to make the seminar interesting and entertaining and to maintain a high level of concentration.
The certification exam itself is not included in this training. This can only be filed online on the ABPMP International website at www.abpmp.org. Please register there yourself. We support you during the training. There you will also find a lot of information about the requirements.
The live online seminar lasts three days and is conducted via zoom. Although Zoom can also be used via a browser (Chrome), we recommend using the client, which can be downloaded from https://zoom.us/download. You will receive the access data a few days after successful registration.
The training is conducted live by a tried and tested trainer. Tools and presentations are optimized for the online medium and ensure learning success.
We start at 09.00 a.m., take a break offline at 12.00 p.m. We end the seminar around 3:00 p.m. All times Central European Time
You use your own computer (with internet access and a modern browser, such as Chrome).
|Online-Kurs||CBPP bzw. CBPA Exam prep (English)|
|Datum||11.04.2023 – 13.04.2023|
|Wochentag||Di, Mi, Do|
|1||11.04.2023||09:00 – 15:00||Online-SchulungsHALBtag|
|2||12.04.2023||09:00 – 15:00||Online-SchulungsHALBtag|
|3||13.04.2023||09:00 – 15:00||Online-SchulungsHALBtag|
Du möchtest interne Schulungen/Seminare für Dein Unternehmen organisieren oder anbieten? Kontaktiere uns einfach per E-Mail oder klicke hier.
Unsere Leistungen - Deine Vorteile
- Umfangreiche Schulungsunterlagen in digitaler Form
- Teilnahmebescheinigung nach erfolgreicher Seminarteilnahme
- Erfahrener und medienkompetenter Top-Referent vermittelt ausgeprägtes Praxiswissen
- Vermittlung von Tipps und Tricks aus der Praxis für die Praxis
- Durchführung in Kleingruppen (maximal 10 Teilnehmer) schafft für eine intensive Lernerfahrung.
- Vermittlung aktueller Inhalte befähigen zum sofortigen Umsetzen.
- Live-Online-Trainings erlauben leichte Integration in den Arbeitsalltag
- Präsenz-Trainings in attraktiver Trainings-Location, inkl. Mittagessen, Kaffee, Tee und Softdrinks
- Rechnungsstellung erst nach Seminardurchführung; keine Vorauskasse, also kein Risiko.